Wednesday, March 16, 2005

~~The Best of Zen~~

If you're new to The Zen Pretzel Trick, or are a regular reader...welcome! Listed below are what I consider to be "The Best of Zen": the best posts I've written so far. You can get a sort of feel for my writing...or, at least, a chuckle or two.

Without further ado...


Measure 36, or Why in the Hell are We Still Trying To Curtail Civil Rights?
A post on a ballot measure in last year's election here in Oregon, to ban gay marriage.

A Note To Television Advertisers
Hate commercials? So do I.

It's Good To Be Persecuted
Or so thinks this nutbag pharmacist.

Bob Jones is Making Me Sick
But of course!

Whatever Happened to Sitcoms?
I stilld don't have the answer.

The Legend of the Nastiest Scratcher on Earth
You'll never look at chickens the same way again.

The Sad Ironies of Homophobic Parents
:(

Thanks a Lot, Breakfast Bastards
A treastise on soapy eggs and missing hash browns.

Call It...Pointless!
A hallowing experience at the DMV.

Oh, the Horrors! Is Your Child a Goth?
The Catholic Church vs....just about everyone.

Nutbags of the Year 2004
Need I say more?


Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Blogger The Rainbow Zebra said...

It's been awhile since I read your archives, but I think the DMV post has to be your humorous writing at its best! Thanks for sharing your talent with us :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home