Tuesday, March 15, 2005

My Tattoos: My Miracle Baby Tattoo

My Tattoos: My Miracle Baby Tattoo.

For three years, Jonathan and I tried to get pregnant with our third child, to no avail. Those years were full of heartache for us both. During that time, a good friend of mine from South Africa, Matt, send me a book of South African aboriginal tribal art. I saw many instances of women surrounded by this symbol. I thought it very lovely, almost like a starfish, in a way. So I decided to get it tattooed on my left wrist. Three weeks later, I found out I was pregnant with Eden! And a few months after that, I found out that my tattoo is actually an ancient fertility symbol. As a result, I always refer to it as "My Miracle Baby Tattoo." Posted by Hello

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you see this symbol-- My son was born 3 months early after 4 years of trying and he is perfect-- I call him my miracle baby-- I would like to copy your tat but want to be sure that is what symbol means-

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

7544230745

3234386169

3213109667

 

Post a Comment

<< Home