Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Nite-Owl

Yep, that's me.

I am barely sleeping lately, so much is the pain. I have my doctor's appointment this afternoon, so hopefully something will be resolved. I certainly can't go on this way. I'm exhausted. Whenever I am alone, I cry (and I'm not much of a crier). I have this weird headache in the front of my forehead, which I'm pretty sure is related to the sleep deprivation. I don't have the energy to do much of anything.

I can't adequetly describe the utter exhaustion of not sleeping from pain and then taking medications that make you drowsy. It's a one-two punch, and I've been TKO'd.

Pray for me, ZPT fans...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

prayers said and sent ...

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Ron Southern said...

Wish I could send a box of cheer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home