Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!






I awoke this morning to a beautiful bouquet of flowers and two boxes of chocolate. And my favorite yearly gift: the Valentine's Book. On our first Valentine's together, Jonathan bought a gorgeous blank journal for me. Every year on Valentine's Day, he writes an entry in it for me. Sometimes it's a poem, sometimes it's sweet nothings, and sometimes it's just an affirmation of his love for me. It's the one material possession I treasure above all others.

And he tells me there's still one more surprise for this evening! I love this man.

I hope everyone's Valentine's Day is going splendidly.

And now for some trivia: look at the card pictured above. On a popular television show, who gave this card to whom? Leave an answer in the comments if you think you know....

Happy Valentine's Day!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trivia Answer:

Ladies and gentlemen that card was a present to one of the greatest animated characters ever... the amazing... Ralph Wiggum. Lisa Simpson (of the animated TV series - The Simpsons) gave that card to Ralph when she felt sorry for him for not getting any other cards.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Fizz said...

Happy St. V.'s to you, too!! I'm going with what larry said.

Long live TomKat :-p

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Angel Singer said...

Larry Willia is right: Lisa Simpson gave this card to Ralph Wiggum. Later she gave him another card, "Let's Bee Friends."

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger The Rainbow Zebra said...

I was thinking it was Simpson's (based on the animation).

What a lovely tradition you two have :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home