Saturday, February 04, 2006

UPDATE! Tin Gods with an Audience

Some time ago, I made a post about Celebrity Tin Gods, namely: Dr. Phil, Dr. Drew and Dr. Laura.

I have updated the post today, and
you can read the updated version here.

Two reasons for the update:

1) Dr. Phil has once again demonstrated a flare-up of Tin God Syndrome, and made a pretty ignorant series of remarks (both verbal and on his website) about Asperger's and Tourette's Syndrome.

2) The original Celebrity Tin Gods post has been linked on a well-respected website, Tourette's Syndrome-Now What?. I wanted to take a moment to not only point that out (ok, brag is more like it) but to also thank TSNW for the mention.

So please, take a moment to read the update. Thanks!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed that Dr. Phil's statements about Asperger's were a bit misinformed.
I've been doing a lot of research on it for years for a story I will write.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger The Rainbow Zebra said...

I've never been able to stand Dr. Phil or Dr. Laura.

They could learn ALOT from you (I know I do!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home