Wednesday, April 12, 2006

All Apologies

Sorry for being MIA the last few weeks. I've had a hard time, health-wise, due to the neuralgia....and then I had my mother-in-law and sister-in-law over to visit for ten days. In the interim, I got very little blogging done. I haven't forgotten it by a long shot....


Two bits of celebrity news I've come across lately: George Michael was busted for pot and Yanni was busted for domestic violence. I'm not shocked by the former (it's the only way to explain the constant 5 O'Clock shadow), but the latter? Who would've taken Yanni for an abuser? Now not only does his music suck...but he's a pathetic jerk personally, too.


I've got an inbox full of stuff to share, and I'll be blogging more now, health permitting....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home