Sunday, October 03, 2004

Quiz #6: Which Horrible Edward Gorey Death Will You Die?

Yep, another quiz. What can I say, I'm up, I'm in pain and I'm bored.


My results:


Go easy on that.
You will drink too much gin. Not the worst way to
die, but you won't remember too much of your
life. Hey, at least you made some people laugh!


What horrible Edward Gorey Death will you die?
brought to you by Quizilla




Hmmm....well, for starters, I LOATHE gin. I never drink it. It always tastes as if it were still distilled in bathtubs. Nasty bathtubs. Dirty, lime-ridden bathtubs. Tom Arnold's bathtub. I prefer whiskey...Jack Daniels.

That, plus the above, reminds me of a little song we used to sing at summer camp (Hail! Camp Campbellgaurd!):

"Rye whiskey, rye whiskey, rye whiskey I cry.
If I don't get rye whiskey, I think I will die.
If the ocean were whiskey and I were a duck,
I'd swim to the bottom and never come up."

Thanks, Dad...that was money well-spent. I still can't canoe worth a shit...but I know the Rye Whiskey Song!




2 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

we had a song that went

We are the great big (grunt and thump chest)
Harry chested men. (grunt and thump chest)
Harry chested men. (grunt and thump chest)
Harry chested men.

We are the great big (grunt and thump chest)
The men of {Insert name of Camp}

We Drink Whiskey (grunt and thump chest)
With the best of them.
Wine with the worst of them
Beer with the rest of them

We are the great big (grunt and thump chest)
The men of {Insert name of Camp}

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Pixie LaRouge said...

I think the Rye Whiskey Song was what made the first week of being away from home in a bug-infested cabin with 6 girls that snored and not nearly enough hot water for a decent shower bearable. I'm sad? proud? ashamed? to say my two year old is already learning it LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home