Friday, October 01, 2004

Quiz #5: What Kind of Mermaid Are You?

Yes, dear bloggies....I'm up late again, and trying on yet another quiz for size......


My results:



Moon Secrets
You are the Secretive Mermaid. Perpetual beauty
that longs for legs to walk by the side of men.
You spend your time gazing at the stars and
whispering to the moon. You have little to no
freinds that breathe. Your freinds all missing.
You are sweet as syryp and kind as cake. There
are a handful of people and mermaids like you.
Would you rate my quiz I will keep it a secret?


What kind of mermaid are you? (Gorgeous Pics)
brought to you by Quizilla


Secretive, huh? Not so sure I agree with that...although I guess we all have our skeletons. And I'm pretty positive I'm not "sweet as syrup," lol. Only my husband would describe me so. Most of my friends live across the country from me...so I suppose you could call them "missing." I wouldn't...but I guess you could. In any event, this quiz was worth it, just for the gorgeous Amy Brown artwork! I just don't think, however, that the results are really me. I'm going to try again....



Siren
You are a Siren. More adventurous than all with a
voice like no other you sit on warm rocks and
sing to the moon and sea. Yet sometimes
shipwrecks find you and raving men want you.
You are a bottle of talent and power. What the
unknown is you seek to find, and a lover. You
have the moon and stars as freinds. There are a
very few of you, what a rare find. Will you
rate my quiz, I think your voice in just
beautiful?


What kind of mermaid are you? (Gorgeous Pics)
brought to you by Quizilla


OK, this one is more like it. I'm a vocalist, so I naturally relate to the idea of a Siren. I'm not seeking a lover, though (quite happy with Jonathan, thanks). But the rest I can dig....I am not immune to flattery. I like the first picture (that would make a great tattoo), and the second description. Just like me to be difficult, huh?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home