Thursday, May 11, 2006

I Know, I Know....

...my blogging lately has been kind of eratic. I do have a pretty good excuse, though: I am actually getting some sleep, for the first time in nearly a year. The pain has broken (for now), and I'm taking advantage of it by getting some much-needed crap done around the house and sleeping, sleeping, sleeping. It feels so unbelievably good to sleep in the absence of pain.

But never fear....I will get caught up on sleep sooner or later and be blogging like crazy again. Until then, I'm for a hot chocolate and good nap....

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Ron Southern said...

Hot chocolate and a nap! Ah, never hurt anyone! Grab on!

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger The Rainbow Zebra said...

Oh yay! I'm so glad you're getting sleep--and getting a break from the pain.

::Passing Godiva hot chocolate::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home