Friday, August 26, 2005

New Tattoo!

New Tattoo! Posted by Picasa
I got my new tattoo today, from my fabulous artist, Mav. It's based on the Chalice Well symbol. According to legend, the Holy Grail was placed inside the Chalice Well at Glastonbury Abbey in Glastobury, U.K....which, some say, is the ancient Isle of Avalon. It's the perfect tattoo for an Arthurian junkie like me. My dream is to someday have my wedding vows renewed at the Abbey. The Well is also said to have healing properties, and this tattoo reaffirms my belief that someday, MS will be cured. I think Mav did a fabulous job with the design. I love it!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger AGFH said...

Beautiful.....simply beautiful.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Fizz said...

rock on! it turned out superfab! cheers to mav!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger The Rainbow Zebra said...

Love it!!!

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is amazing! I'm jealous :D

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Neat ... is it complete or will there be 'touch-ups'

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Pixie LaRouge said...

Just gorgeous! Since I live in the last state in which tatoos are illegal (just don't ask. It involves a state fair and the gov's daughter), I'm going to have to travel for ink. Mind if I come visit? ;)

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also run a flower tattoo related blog. I hope you can find my posts useful as well as I have yours. I will be sure to bookmark this post and pass it along.

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Jio Mobile Online Registration said...

Jio Phone is going to be launch on 15 August so Book Jio Phone Online Here.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Online Tattoos said...

You have given an amazing discription VIRGO CONSTELLATION TATTOOS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home