Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Pain, Revisited...and No More Freaking Spam Comments!


First off, any prayers, glows or good thoughts y'all could sling my way, I would appreciate greatly. The pain today is MASSIVE. The worst it has been in a long, long time. I don't know how I am going to be able to stay out of the hospital...

Next...as you may or may not have noticed, I had to delete the "Miami Ink vs. Inked" post (I kept a copy, and will put it back up at a later date). It was slammed by no less than THIRTY spam comments. I attempted to delete the spam, but the next time I would check...there was even more. I'm assuming that the assholes are doing searches on various words and spamming the posts that show up, so I've removed it for now. To the spammers: find somewhere else to peddle your useless shit. My comments area, like my kitchen, is a no-spam zone.

Finally, to lighten the mood, I offer up the photo above of some incredibly cool hair. I've seen long dreds before...but man, this guy is the Crystal Gayle of reggae.


(Off to find my copy of Dr. Alimantado's "Born for a Purpose," quite possibly the best reggae single of all time.)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger The Rainbow Zebra said...

I'm so sorry about the pain :(

And I got hit by spam the other day, though not so much! UGH!!!

WOW what hair!!! I love dreads (on the right person).

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Fizz said...

i'll take my spam with a side of bbc please.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Em said...

Hope this will help get your mind off the pain a little.

http://sites.gizoogle.com/?url=http://www.zenpretzeltrick.blogspot.com/

xoxoxox

nice ink...im going to be venturing into my first here soon (i know, know, who ever heard a punk with out ink...*raises hand sheepishly*)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home