Friday, July 01, 2005

Literary MEME

Well, for the first time...I've been tagged!

So, here are my answers (thanks to
Punk Rock Mommy for tagging me):


1) NUMBER OF BOOKS I OWN: I have no idea. At least 200.

2) LAST BOOK I BOUGHT: "King Arthur: The True Story" by Graham Phillips & Martin Keatman.

3) LAST BOOK I READ: When I'm not feeling well, I re-read some of my favorites. I've had a shitty week, so the last book I (re)read was Mary Stewart's "The Wicked Day."

4) FIVE BOOKS THAT MEAN A LOT TO ME: The Bible, Catherine Christian's "The Pendragon," Marion Zimmer Bradley's "Mists of Avalon," John Lydon's "Rotton: No Irish, No Blacks, No Dogs," and Leonard Peltier's "Prison Writings: My Life is My Sun Dance."


The five people I am tagging:

Fizz (In Defense of My Existance)
Angel (Give Me Something to Sing About)
Ron (The Rat Squeaks)
Pixie (Garden of the Red Faerie)
Tesco (Blank Forever)


Looking forward to reading your MEME's....

6 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger The Rainbow Zebra said...

Ooooh!!! Thank you for tagging me :) My first tag! :::giddy::::

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger The Rainbow Zebra said...

Here's mine, thanks again :)))

http://headacheslayer.blogspot.com/2005/07/ive-been-tagged.html

 
At 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my name is David; and I just found your blog: I like the way you write, I can tell there is a good spirit about you. I am at work so I will give you my home e-mail address,(phatmandb@adrlphia.net). I may need your help later to find my way back. Well I have a little paper work to do, so I will be back later.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Em said...

Zen baby- loved reading this. Ewven though Im moving Im tryint o make sure Im out in blogland a bit more often. I really am missing the best people around me.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Angel Singer said...

Angel: I'm glad to have been your first, lol!

David: Thanks for the compliments, and I do hope you make your way back here again!

Bonnie: Good luck with the move...and DON'T be a stranger!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Pixie LaRouge said...

So I finally got around to typing mine, too. Yeah, I'm behind. Or a behind. I can't decide.

http://redpixie.blogspot.com/2005/07/tagged.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home