Sunday, June 12, 2005

Music A-Z

I'm having a pretty shitty day (thanks to what I am only willing to refer to here, in rather Victorian terms, as "female problems"), so I'm blogging to pass the time away. I found this idea on another blog (and promptly forgot which one, for which I apologize). You're supposed to go to your downloaded music and make an A-Z list. So here's mine:



A Afternoon In Bed--The Bats
B Ballad In 4/4--Dream Academy
C Charming Man--Cresta
D Don't Phunk With My Heart--Black Eyed Peas
E Everyday I Write the Book--Elvis Costello
F Frozen (Razed in Black Mix)--Gene Loves Jezebel
G Gush Forth My Tears--Miranda Sex Garden
H Help Me Lift You Up--This Mortal Coil
I Instant Karma Coffee House--Loud Sugar
J Jilted John--The Vandals
K Kind & Generous--Natalie Merchant
L Love Affair--k.d. lang
M Magical Dream--808 State
N No Killing--Violent Femmes
O Ornaments of Gold--Siouxsie & the Banshees
P Punk Rock Academy--Atom & his Package
Q Queenie--Ethyl Meatplow
R Reunion--Korea Girl
S Sweetest Taboo--Sade
T Teenage Lobotomy--Ramones
U Until the End of the World--U2
V Very Bad a Bitter Hand--His Name is Alive
W Wave of Mutiliation (UK Surf)--The Pixies
X (nothing)
Y Yeha-Noha--Sacred Spirits
Z (nothing)


Yep...an adequete waste of time...

2 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger The Rainbow Zebra said...

((((Angel))))) *Hate* those female problems.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Em said...

good stuff baby!

I actually saw his name is alive a lONG time ago...loved their version of Van Morrison's...what thell hell is the song, I know but my brain is fogged for some reason, F*ck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home