Friday, November 05, 2004

Apology to friends.....

This may seem like a weird forum to do this in, but I did want to take a moment to apologize to my friends Fizz, Emma, Ruth and Erika for not returning calls lately. And to my loyal bloggies, for not posting. The MS is kicking my ass lately. I'm swollen all over, having a hard time walking, and in nearly constant pain. I feel so weak and tired all the time....it's not even like I'm living. I'm just existing. I hate attacks. In any case, I will return calls when I feel a little better....I promise.

A song for my mood:

"When I Snap Out Of This" by Jules Verdone

When I snap out of this
I'll call everybody back and I'll explain
When I snap out of this
When I snap out of this
I'll read more books, make better conversation
Snap out of this
When I snap out of this
I'll look you in the eye
When I snap out of this
I hope you'll still be there for me to look to.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home