Sunday, October 31, 2004

Quiz #21: Which Tattoo Should You Get?

Well, this should be mildly amusing. I should use this link on my Tattoo Nation! message board the next time some idiot comes in asking a group of people on the Internet who've never seen him before what type of permanent artwork he should have.....

MY RESULTS:


Take the quiz: "What tattoo should you have?"
crow
Ah, I loved the movie too. You should get a tattoo of a crow. If I could guess your personality I would say that love centers your life but that doesn't make it good or bad. Aren't people who contradict themselves a pain?

Well, I certainly don't want a crow tattooed on me....those fucking things sit on my roof every spring, screeching at 4-9 in the morning, ensuring neither Jonathan nor I will EVER get a nice mid-morning nap....so let's try this again....

rose
Ah the Victorian beauty.Congratulations you got a rose. I would say put it on either your ankle, or breast, but I am not here to tell you what to do!

Well, I already DO have a rose tattoo....I have a dying rose with an ankh (life & death) on my lower abdomen. No ink (yet) on my breasts, but my right ankle is taken by my dragon anklet. I haven't decided what to do on the left ankle yet. I have an awful tattoo to cover up on my upper left foot...I've been searching for years for something to cover it up, and some unfortunate light scars I have there as well. The search will go on....

And just my two cents...although this quiz was midly amusing, anyone who chooses a tattoo based on a stupid Internet quiz should be the first against the wall when the Revolution comes....



5 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also run a lower back tattoo related blog. I hope you can find my posts useful as well as I have yours. I will be sure to bookmark this post and pass it along.

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have. I have a cello case padding
related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is cello case padding

 
At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great site and i would highly recommend firstdealpharmacy.com mexican mexican mexican online online pharmacy pharmacy pharmacy . You can get more information on firstdealpharmacy.com mexican mexican mexican online online pharmacy pharmacy pharmacy at firstdealpharmacy.com mexican mexican mexican online online pharmacy pharmacy pharmacy

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger appu said...



Spiderman homecoming Public Holidays 2017
Happy New Year 2017 SMS
enem 2016 resultado
cat 2016 result
new year 2017 wallpapers
resultado enem 2016
Diwali Wishes
Happy Onam Images Onam wishes Whatsapp Status for Christmas Christmas Whatsapp Status

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger wishing said...

happy new year sayings 2017 christmas lovely jokes christmas hd pictures for android new year hd pictures for mobile kids pajamas for christmas
new year wishes 2017 greetings It is an HD image which is looking so beautiful. You can share this with your friends. You can also use for your PC screen. Enjoy these christmasf hd 3d wallpaper as your screen savers, hope you will take these things to enjoy on the special day, birthday of jesus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home