Friday, October 22, 2004

Vote for Your Favorite Zoo!

ZooTycoon is running a contest on America's Favorite Zoo. To vote, click here.

I was pleased that our local Oregon Zoo, which I love, is in the running. I am, however, surprised that San Diego is not menioned, neither is the Bronx Zoo or Central Park. What gives?

In any event, please stop by and vote. If your favorite isn't on the list, vote for the
Oregon Zoo!

Just a note: I've edit the blog...you can now leave comments without being registered with Blogspot (that means YOU, Fizz.....)

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Fizz said...

god help me for saying this, but i'm actually surprised the cincinnati zoo isn't an option...

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Angel Singer said...

You know, I am too. If nothing else, because people just love that damned Jack Hanna....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home