Sunday, October 10, 2004

Quiz #11: Which Celebrity Would You Hook Up With If You Were Drunk?

This should be amusing.......


MY RESULTS:



CWINDOWSDesktopcara.jpg
Cara


Which Celebrity would you hook up with if you were drunk?
brought to you by Quizilla

Well, let's set aside the fact that I'm married...to a man....there's one glaring problem: I have no idea who this "celebrity" IS. Who the fuck is Cara? Man, am I out of it. I'm going to try again:

CWINDOWSDesktopScreech.jpg
Screech


Which Celebrity would you hook up with if you were drunk?
brought to you by Quizilla

Screech? The annoying guy from "Saved By The Bell"? Is he even considered a "celebrity" anymore? Isn't he more of the Danny Bonaduce, trying-out-for-"The-Surreal-Life" kind of guy? In any case....it's sort of accurate. I like guys with big noses, and I like guys who can make me laugh. But Screech wouldn't make it past "hand me my beer!" with me.

What a strange quiz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home