Friday, October 08, 2004

Quiz #9: Which Elemental Dragon Are You?

I love dragons. Something about them....I don't know, I've always been drawn to them. When I was younger, I used to love to sit in my room and read the "Pern" series by Anne MacCaffrey over and over. Who am I kidding...I STILL read those books! I cried when the Masterharper died. I'm such a sap. Anyway, on to the quiz....


MY RESULTS:


Tis an ice dragon breathes...when the first snowflake doesnt melt....
Your an ice dragon! Congrats! Out of all the
dragons, you are most powerful but do not like
to show it. A rare and special creture, you
have artistic style and are great at expressing
yourself. You think friends and Familly are the
most important, and are a hopeless romantic.
But of course, as ice goes, you can be a little
cold or harsh at times. But not to worry, you
always apoligize later!


What elemental dragon are you?
brought to you by Quizilla




1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

It's been a few years since I read pern. I remember the first time I was introduced to it was in grades school one of her books where excerpted in our class reader.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home