Saturday, October 23, 2004

Quiz #16: Which 80's Band Are You?

This looked like fun. I love 80's music, particularly 80's modern rock/alternative. So, let's have at it.....


MY RESULTS:



thecure.jpg
You're so depressed... but why? Some people might
call you whiny and annoying, and you are, to
them. You still have people that are willing
to listen to you... right after they've been
dumped.


What band from the 80s are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


I love the Cure, so I can live with this. I'm not too fond of their post-1992-era stuff (Robert Smith's just too damned happy these days), but I have to agree with one of those little cartoon bastards on South Park (Kyle or Stan, I can't remember which) who said, "Disintigration is the best album EVER!" Off to listen to "Untitled".......

1 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have. I have a five stringed cellos
related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is five stringed cellos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home