Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Let's Make a Pocketbook Parade!

I saw this on Post Secret yesterday:



It's a great idea. A lot of us clear out closets this time of year to make room for gifts. And it would work equally well during a spring cleaning. Also, I can't imagine a better memorial than turning a loved one's purse collection into a lifeline for women living on the streets or in domestic violence shelters.

So what to put in it?





(Sorry about the typo there...)



I have to say, I am actually looking forward to cleaning out my closet! 

It's a perfect example of that old adage: one person's trash is another person's treasure. 

But another, greater bit of wisdom also comes to mind: 










2 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this a lot. Thank you for sharing. I'm always looking for upcycles like this. In the end, you don't know it was a shipping pallet to begin with!

icc t20 world cup
IPL 2016 Live Streaming

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Ajay said...

Nice Article. Thank you sir for sharing this wonderful information with us.
IPL Prediction
IPL Bhavishyavani
IPL 2017 Astrology
IPL Yahoo Live Score

 

Post a Comment

<< Home