Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Please Read

I'm taking a short blog break. My first instinct is to say something trite, like "real life is catching up to me and I need some time to deal with it."

The truth is, my real life is crumbling around me. My real life is in shambles. I'm not sure if taking time to cope with it is going to help, but I do know that I have to try.

As always, prayers and good thoughts are welcome. I will not stay away long, I promise that. I need this outlet too much to stay away forever.

As I keep repeating to everyone and even myself lately....I just need some time.

Thank you.


---Angel

6 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger Ron Southern said...

Okay. I'm waiting...

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger The Rainbow Zebra said...

Hang in there (((((Zen Angel))))) I understand the need for a blogging break. Do what you need to do, we'll be here when you're ready.

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Angel, good luck! We'll miss you but take your time, do what you need to. You're in my prayers!
~Meg

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Stephen said...

don't know if you are still seeing new comments, but i lost track of your blog, and just rediscovered. sorry to read that you are having some difficulties. i'll add zen pretzel back into my rotation, and hope you will be back soon.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger TurquoiseLady said...

I just today found your blog (10/22/07) and wanted to tell you I sent some prayers up through sage and juniper smoke. Uncle Hastiin Begay drilled into my head (gently, of course) that when I find myself falling apart, it becomes necessary to retrace my steps and return to the strength of the familiar and take solace in what is firm and secure.

I have walked through the fires of great adversity and tragic loss recently and use Maya Angelou's words to use as a life preserver. Her words are: "I can be changed by what happened to me but I refuse to be reduced by it." I pray hard all of your needs are being met!!!

TurquoiseLady
Enumclaw, WA

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay portland momma, I stumbled across you and sensed a fellow stay-at-home artist....

check out my art blog and see if you think we are truly Diablo Cody fans...

http://serendella.livejournal.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home