Thursday, January 18, 2007

Just an FYI

I haven't forgotten the blog. Let me tell you, ZPT fans: I've had one hell of a winter thus far. First, I get the ovarian cysts and kidney stones at the same time. Then, I get chicken pox for the FOURTH time. And now? I had a Giant Clumsy MS Moment, fell into a door jam, and banged up my ribs. I'm on bed rest (again) for the next few weeks. It's uncomfortable to be sitting at the computer for too long a time, so that's why I've been MIA. I'm feeling a little better, so hopefully, the healing won't be too long in coming.

Until then...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

URK! I'd wish you the best but I'm afraid the wish might stub your toe! Bad luck all around so far.

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Pixie LaRouge said...

Hey there! This is what I get for going AWOL from my online life for so veryvery long.

Sounds like you've been through the wringer. Get feeling MUCH BETTER VERY SOON!!! Giant cyber-hugs (the kind that don't squish the ribs) and fast healing thoughts.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Joel Gottlieb said...

Wishing you much good chi. Urge you to check out reiki and receive online attunements and begin a practice.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger n said...

Pretzel?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home