Friday, February 04, 2005

My Apologies For Not Posting in So Long

My 16-month old, Eden, has decided that she's a night owl. Quite the pary animal, my daughter. She no longer wants to go to bed at any sane hour. I'm lucky if she's asleep at 1Am these days. I have no explanation for why a child who, up until this point, was quite content to be in bed, snuggled up with her Glo-Worm, at 9PM has suddenly started keeping Teddy Kennedy's hours. I do know that I am completely exhausted, and my home looks like a "before" image on "How Clean is Your House?" Not a pretty sight.

1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Pixie LaRouge said...

Ah, I see that, just to make sure you and I have much in common, Eden has taken a page from DC's book. And my mother wonders why there are dishes in the sink and toys in the livingroom floor (among other messes too pathetic to mention on a blog). Hopefully this passes... SOON!

So glad your dad called. *relieved sigh* Been thinkin' of him... and you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home