Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Your Tax Dollars At Work: Bill Could Make It Illegal To Skip DVD Ads

We have child rapists serving less time than your garden-variety pothead, soldiers in Iraq without proper armor and an economy so far down the toilet it's clogging up the septic tank....and THIS is what the Powers That Be are concerned with?!?!?!?!


Bill Could Make It Illegal To Skip Ads On DVDs
Supporters Say Movie Makers Need Protection



If this isn't the most RIDICULOUS law EVER....well, naturally, it's not. But at least some of the other ass-backwards laws have the excuse of being on the books for a very, very long time and overlooked for just as long. THIS one might actually be enforced, and that chaps my ass, folks. Give me my fast-forward button, or give me death!


1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Pixie LaRouge said...

NOOOO!!! They cannot make me sit through dvd ads. I won't, I won't, I won't. So, my next question is this: how are they going to enforce this law? Do they put chips in dvd players to record our viewing preferences? Are they going to peer through our windows to see that we don't take pee breaks before the show begins? What a ridiculous waste of money, to even BOTHER about something so trivial. And people wonder why our national security isn't up to snuff... Blah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home