Monday, February 02, 2015

The 28 Day Playlist: Day 2 & Day 3


I woke up on Day 2 with a wheezing in my chest, a sore throat & a cough. Great. The cold & flu season isn't done with me yet!

On these days, I learned a lot about how what I read triggers musical hallucinations. 

There were songs thanks to my daily reading of Cracked.com: 




And songs inspired by gorgeous photos:





Naturally, the mention of a particular artist has an effect...




...especially if there are a ton of people posting about that musician: 




Even Patton Oswalt can trigger a musical hallucination! 




Hopefully, I will feel better tomorrow! 




Full List:

•And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going--from "Dreamgirls"
•"Don't Know Why"--Norah Jones
•"I've Had It"--Aimee Mann
•The "Downton Abbey" Theme
•Back to Aimee Mann 
•"Parents Just Don't Understand"--DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince
•"No Sleep Til Brooklyn"--Beastie Boys
•"You're the One That I Want"--from "Grease"
•"Put Down the Duckie" from "Sesame Street"
•Back to "Grease"
•"Into the Night"--Benny Maronnes
•"Genius of Love"--Tom Tom Club
•"Gett Off"--Prince
•"Bad Moon Rising"--Creedence Clearwater Revival
•Back to the Tom Tom Club
•"I Will Find You"--Clannad
•"96 Tears"--? And the Mysterians
•Beethoven's "Ode to Joy"
•"What's the Name of That Song?" from "Sesame Street"
•"Dance: Ten, Looks: Three" from "A Chorus Line"
•"Thinking About You"--Frank Ocean
•"Just the Way You Are"--Billy Joel





Full List: 

•"Walk Softly"--The Chainsaw Kittens
•"Get Your Freak On"--Missy Elliot
•"Electric Lady"--Janelle Monae
•"Human Nature"--Madonna
•"Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)"--Phil Collins
•The theme from "NYPD Blue"
•Theme from "Chariots of Fire"
•"Forever Young"--Bob Dylan
•Back to "NYPD Blue"
•"Prince of Darkness"--Indigo Girls
•"You're the One"--Kate Bush
•Back to "NYPD Blue"














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home