Wednesday, October 01, 2014

October Online: A Post A Day Keeps the Writer's Block Away

The last few years have been quite rough on me, both physically and emotionally. One of the "side effects" of this long and stressful period of time in my life is that I have not been writing as much as I would like. I have not been updating this blog very often, and not at all for my other blog (Bad Baby Names). Worse, the book I've been working on has been woefully neglected.

Some time ago, I read a piece of advice from an author: get into the habit of writing every single day. I think that's wonderful advice, and have decided to implement it.  Thus, for the entire month of October, I shall write at least one post per day. 

Some posts may be long, others quite short. The goal is to learn to write regularly, not to learn to write a prerequisent amount of words.

I have high hopes that this exercise will help me to write more often...and possibly help me to finish my book at long last. I am calling this month-long experiment "October Online." 

And as October 1st is my husband's 40th birthday, I know just where to start. 

---Angel 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home