Saturday, August 13, 2005

NDN NEWZ: Nutbag Disc Jockey Spews Anti-Native Rhetoric On Air

I've been asked by a good friend to copy this here. Please, take a moment and email these nutbags and let them know that racism is NOT acceptable!



Posted - 08/12/2005 : 11:19:14 PM
---------------------------

Sent: 8/9/2005 8:58 AM


My husband was listening to this sports radio station this morning on
his way to work. He was outraged! He called me to let me know how they were slandering our people. They had a rant going about how "stupid" Native Americans are because they don't want their names on sports teams. The also, and I quote "75% of Native Americans are alcoholics anyway, why should they care" Needless to say I was so angry I was almost in tears. I have sent emails to a few places already, but any help any of you are willing to give with this outrage, would be appreciated. I added some links here that might help. I don't belong to many groups anylonger, so if you would pass this one, I would be grateful!

Blessing
XXXXX


The Dunham and Miller Show was the one this occured on btw.


SportsRadio 1310 The Ticket
3500 Maple Avenue
Suite 1310
Dallas, Texas 75219
E-Mail List
http://www.theticket.com/email.htm
http://www.theticket.com/

Ticket E-Mail & Contact Information
Steve Pryor - Production Director
email spryor@dfwradio.com
Station: KTCK - AM, Dallas, Texas
SportsRadio 1310
THE TICKET
Dial Position: 1310 AM
104.1 FM

Format: 24 hour fast-paced sports personality radio station with Ticket
"Ticker" sports news updates every twenty minutes. ALL SPORTS. ALL THE
TIME.
Ownership: Susquehanna Radio Corp.
KTCK/THE TICKET
3500 Maple Avenue, Suite 1310
Dallas, Texas 75219



Let's give em h***!

email but let them know who we are

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Pixie LaRouge said...

My mouth is hanging open, literally. That is OUTRAGEOUS! Thankfully, I have PMS and know how to use it. Thanks for the heads-up.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger AGFH said...

That is AWFUL. I may only be part Mohawk, but my whole being is offended!
I will make sure to write!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger mmm...that's delicious said...

hi.

i'm going to link to this, if you don't mind...

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger Zen Angel said...

Rachel: go right ahead. Get the word out!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

"Susquehanna Radio Corp."
Hmmm, interesting name for an anti-american native indian company.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Zen Angel said...

Yep...the irony.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger exfbonnie said...

hey btw, my secret site is
www.thejuxtapositionofherandihere.blogspot.com
shh! I dont ever mention it at PRM

sorry i had to put this in a place where no one would come from my site an immediately see it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home